Monday, November 20, 2006

Fortune Innovation Forum preview

The Fortune Innovation Forum is next Wednesday and Thursday (November 29 & 30) at the Time Warner Center in New York. I'll be there, along with a bunch of even more innovative people (if that can be believed). Stay tuned for live posts from the conference.

I've got the following sessions marked to attend:

On Wednesday morning, Gary Hamel's keynote, "Continuous Management Innovation" is a must-see. Hamel's a great speaker, and the topic is fascinating, as this astute blogger would have you know.

Later that morning, I'll be sure to check out Tom Wujec's presentation, "Using Images To Think" at 10:40am. In the afternoon, I'll be at Lee Thau (from The Moth)'s "Innovative Story Solutions" at 3:15. I'll send my evil twin to "Bringing The Next Net To The Mass Market" (which is at the same time) featuring, among others, Kevin Rose of digg.com.

Thursday I want to see "Funding Innovation" featuring a discussion of how to get from idea to profit quickly at 9:05am. My evil twin will leave early to see "Speed Thrills," at 10am, about lowering cycle times, with folks from Intuit, Medtronic and OnStar presenting.

There's lots more than just these sessions, but these are on my must-see list.

If you're planning to attend, don't forget to keep up to date with the Forum's companion blog, the Business Innovation Insider, which is posting interviews with conference attendees on the days leading up to the event.

, ,

0 comments: